• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silverage-Fan Back?

156 posts in this topic

What do you figure the bid history of Matt Stanley's (ex Silverage-Fan now Notch_Top)ASM CGC 9.4 indicates? 'Littlesteffi' gets bumped up from $8,000 - $10,000 by the eventual winner with 7 feedback (Private) - Any bets 'LittleSteffi' gets offered the book for say $10.000? Nice to see you back Matt!!

Neil,

f$%% you!

If the bidder turns sour as it very well could, the book will simply be relisted.

I was watching the auction closely and it was at $9500 before closing at $10k.

You think that would be worth $500 to me?

If ANYTHING someone like you could very well be involved either in this auction or one of MANY harrasing alternate accounts of yours. Like this one:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewBidItems&userid=SILVERAGE-FUN&completed=0&sort=3&all=1&rows=25

Hmmm.....This was one of MANY new ebayers that I had to cancel from my auction.

................................................................................................................

Now in addition to worrying about non paying bidders (even though my auctions CLEARLY state 10 feedbacks or contact me prior to bidding!) I have to worry about the usual negative commentary from jerks like you.

You are mad.gif an HOLE....

Your an HOLE....

What I want to know is how someone who cannot distinguish between "you're" and "your" obtains a $10,000.00 comic book in the first place?

But you're right, Notch, he is. But you might be too. That IS pretty fishy. wink.gif

What is "pretty fishy"???

An auction closing at $9500 to a reputable bidder, gets clipped in the closing seconds to $10,000?

If your not familiar with How Ebay works, I can not cancel a bid that fast.

If I was a disgruntled like many of you it would be VERY easy to use an alternate account and screw you out of a good sale.

What the hell would I have to gain from that?????

Most likely I am out listing fees, and won't get any final value fees back for 2 weeks. THEN I have to relist the book and hope it meets reserve again??

I am so DONE defending myself to [!@#%^&^] like you two.

I am generally very quiet about this and not the first to get fired up, but I can only take so f#$#@$^ much!

"NEXT TIME I WANT YOUR OPINION , I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU! blush.gifgrin.gif "

What is "pretty fishy"???

"Pretty fishy" is having your auction bumped up two thousand dollars in the closing moments to a mystery bidder with incredibly low PRIVATE feedback.

"Pretty fishy" is the way you responded to the accusations.

Most likely I am out listing fees, and won't get any final value fees back for 2 weeks. THEN I have to relist the book and hope it meets reserve again??

Awww poor baby. TEN GRAND, Sport! Do the math. "Listing fees", indeed. "Final value fees" harharhar!!! You want pity, go bury your face in your momma's apron.

No...

The auction was at $9500 for the closing seconds,

THEN the "mystery bidder with incredibly low PRIVATE feedback. " bid and the auction ended at $10,100.

Last time I checked that was $600.00.

Get your facts straight at least, before making accusations.

And actually I was thinking about burying something else in YOUR momma's "APRON" blush.gif

lol..I can't believe it has come down to momma jokes...

"And that's all I have to say about that" Forrest gump

Hey Arrrrrrcccccch! ARRRRRRRR(GGGGG)CCCCCCH!! Help me separate these two sturdy young bucks, Joanne is getting faint from inhaling all that testosterone. I AM the Peacemaker in these yyhhha'r parts and that means no cussin', fussin', or steamin' up the women-folk's petticoats!

I don't know anything about anything here except for this: it was a reserve auction and littlesteffi met the reserve (9500) with her 10k bid. It's been sitting at 9500 for two or three days. It really was movement of $600.

Help me separate these two sturdy young bucks, Joanne is getting faint from inhaling all that testosterone.

Sorry... sorry... didn't know we were raisin' such a ruckus, ma'am. I just hate a low-down, no-good, polecat self-shillin' bidder/seller. (Allegedly.)

Especially one that screeches like Skeletor after He-Man puts his sword in his bony behind.