• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silverage-Fan Back?

156 posts in this topic

And the thread still lives! laugh.gif

Prophet..Err..Bryan, uhh..Sandy...Usauthority..crusty...

Man I am dizzy...

Silverage-fan was a past user id, but no one was defrauded And no crimes were commited. I do recognize one of two of your names and would welcome their comments.

Too bad you can't say the same, your a liar a thief and an all around POS.

Guised as a FEMALE , The funny thing is I have always know you didn't have a set of BALLS.

Bye bye

Excuse me folks, sorry for my lack of response but I simply have a LIFE and don't frequent these boards as often as a LOT of you seem to do.

I'm sorry to disappoint Notch-Top AKA the "criminal" have you ever heard Dr. Ferzoco, mark? or Sam Wainrite? If you haven't perhaps that's when you werecommiting crimes under your other guise of Sileragefan?

As for this budda guy and others i'll say this once I AM NOT THIS GUY YOU PROFESS ME TO BE. Joanna, don't become a detective, you're poor at it i'm sorry to say, I am indeed a FEMALE, name REBECCA, but if you wish to make me another person or sex for entertainment purposes go right ahead.

It's FUNNY, your writing STYLE is very reminiscient of a certain Hall of SHAME member, Pulp Fiction/gaak/procrustean. Gotta love the use of CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasize your point. But nah, you couldn't be HIM, you're a GIRL!!! lol!!!

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

wow bachelor of a social life, you've solved it!

They both use CAPITAL letters, yes indeed a crime solver hahahahahahaha! as i mentioned, feeble mind!

Wannabe bee-yotch, you might not be him, but the mere fact that I associate the two of you speaks volumes, no??? In my mind, you're either 'crusty or Meth. The writing style & overt willingness to start is unmistakable. As for my social life, I couldn't ask for more. A close knit circle of life long friends & many acquaintances. How about you? Spend most of your miserable life pretending to be a girl on internet chat boards??? Didn't you say you were going out with your...uhh...boyfriend??? lol!!!

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Hey, crusty, how's the lawsuit against JLA coming along? tongue.gif

Why don't you have the balls to post under your true name? mad.gif Appearing here under another alias who just happens to only post defending yourself (crusty) or slamming notch-top isn't terribly ingenious.

The whole board knows your syntax style.

It appears as though 'crusty is up to his old scan borrowing tricks :

completed Batman 251 auction

'crusty's Batman 251, auction still running

"However, the picture offered is the book before it was slabbed, which actually gives you a better view of the overall integrity of the book." What a crock of . Hey 'crusty, how's your 9.8 Daredevil that is still strangely absent from the census??? Integrity, some ppl have it & some do not.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

It may be nicer looking.... his dealer has been known to let him grab a few copies of books the day they came in. tongue.gif

Also, BOC, you gotta love the irony of the word integrity in that auction. grin.gif

Hey, crusty, how's the lawsuit against JLA coming along?

Ha! That lame-o backed out some threads ago with a limp-wristed comment to the effect of "you're not worth the trouble" or some like that.

So now, our little "poster boy for ethics" is not only a CROOK, but a cowardly CROOK t' boot.

I pity his clients...aw, never mind. Screw it; if people out there hire this blow-hard then they deserve what they get. Or should I say DON'T get.

And Doc, saying this loser has Style is giving him a little too much credit. wink.gif

Rick