• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Bullets Covers... are there any out there?

13 posts in this topic

Dave started working digitally from about 40-ish on. So, there are really only about 40 covers (give or take). He's sold a few. He kept alot of them (I'm pretty sure). The cover to #35 was stolen from DC. I don't know if it has ever been recovered. (shrug)

Dave started working digitally from about 40-ish on. So, there are really only about 40 covers (give or take). He's sold a few. He kept alot of them (I'm pretty sure). The cover to #35 was stolen from DC. I don't know if it has ever been recovered. (shrug)

At least one cover post-40 has some OA to it. Cover was finished in Photoshop, like many others these days. But good luck trying to pry this one out of the current owner's hands!

At least one cover post-40 has some OA to it. Cover was finished in Photoshop, like many others these days. But good luck trying to pry this one out of the current owner's hands!

The best chance to get that would've been over the summer when Joe was doing some work on his house and needed some extra cash.

Vertigo should find a way to actually use that as a cover!

It should be the cover to the Absolute (if they ever make one).

That is an idea so powerful, so incredible and so correct that it should be bronzed or something

Vertigo should find a way to actually use that as a cover!

It should be the cover to the Absolute (if they ever make one).

That is an idea so powerful, so incredible and so correct that it should be bronzed or something

Came up with that one all by myself. :acclaim: