• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I will never bid with HERITAGE again ,and why I think they are TABLESPOONS :

132 posts in this topic

Now you have more money for Mets tickets :cloud9:

Is that supposed to make her feel better? :P

Well, now I don't HAVE to sell any books, lol...I feel fine..., thanks:) Jim...and Danny:)

I guess I feel that comic collecting should be fun...and if it's not fun buying from someone...there is no point:) I will quite often sell a book someone else needs for a Run, because it helps them complete a run, makes them happy and I like to do that...It's a people and paper hobby for me, and if a seller is too big to be a people person...that's fine, they don't need my business, I'm sure:)

Now you have more money for Mets tickets :cloud9:

Is that supposed to make her feel better? :P

Well, now I don't HAVE to sell any books, lol...I feel fine..., thanks:) Jim...and Danny:)

I guess I feel that comic collecting should be fun...and if it's not fun buying from someone...there is no point:) I will quite often sell a book someone else needs for a Run, because it helps them complete a run, makes them happy and I like to do that...It's a people and paper hobby for me, and if a seller is too big to be a people person...that's fine, they don't need my business, I'm sure:)

(thumbs u I am with you Sharon :foryou:

Nicely stated. I feel much the same way. (thumbs u

I have never bought from Heritage in the past, and after hearing your tale, I will continue to stay away from them. meh

Nicely stated. I feel much the same way. (thumbs u

I have never bought from Heritage in the past, and after hearing your tale, I will continue to stay away from them. meh

I like buying from Sharon.....she's very personable and always makes me feel good afterwards.

:luhv:

You just don't get that warm fuzzy feeling buying from the big guys....except maybe a few from the boards.:foryou:

It's a people and paper hobby for me

You collect people too???... :o ...I've heard Greggy does also but they haven't been able to get a search warrent for his basement yet so it's only speculation... hm

Well, I'm not sure if this is at your price range, but here is a link to a supposedly unrestored Sensation #1:

Sensation 1

Not really, lol..(the 99 cents looks good;) but maybe someone else will buy it and sell their "undercopy";) Thanks so much for showing me!

Well, I'm not sure if this is at your price range, but here is a link to a supposedly unrestored Sensation #1:

Sensation 1

Not really, lol..(the 99 cents looks good;) but maybe someone else will buy it and sell their "undercopy";) Thanks so much for showing me!

Anytime (thumbs u. Again, I'm sorry about the whole Heritage fiasco.