• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,938 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

I don't remember this movie.  Was it any good?

That was a British TV show,.. i never saw it before and not even sure if it played in the states

i really liked McGoohan from a couple episodes of Columbo and some other stuff... like "The Prisoner"

i'm surprised there never was at least a one shot  Columbo Gold Key comic book....

nice eye for your high grade Gold Key submissions (thumbsu 

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

That was a British TV show,.. i never saw it before and not even sure if it played in the states

i really liked McGoohan from a couple episodes of Columbo and some other stuff... like "The Prisoner"

i'm surprised there never was at least a one shot  Columbo Gold Key comic book....

I just looked at GPA for Secret Agent 1.  These go REALLY cheap even in high grade.  The last 8.0 (like mine) sold for $23 :eek:.  My pressing and slabbing costs are probably double that :eek:!

I really know how to pick em.

On 1/6/2018 at 9:49 AM, 1950's war comics said:

Secret Agent was shown in the USA by local stations who bought the syndicated series. It morphed into The Prisoner series which was also in syndication in the USA. By the way, Jack Kirby did an adaptation of The Prisoner which unfortunately never saw print. You can check it out here http://www.forcesofgeek.com/2014/03/read-jack-kirbys-prisoner.html