• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,938 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well I debated posting this as it is a sensitive subject...

I sent this off to be pressed by a boardie in late July, and it even got lost in the mail 2-3 weeks in September into October, after the pressor mailed it CGC.....then there was the passing of a beloved creator!

It got a 0.5 bump from 2.5 to 3.0, this has taught me that not all things are equal. Sometimes almost losing a momento of someone you felt that you knew personally can make you question and realize just how temporal we all are.  :shy:

I'm glad to have this back! Yes I was a noob lol :foryou:

and just hearing about signature series in 2016.... yes it was an IH 181 signed by Stan Lee.... yes I joined the boards later that year, and yes, I will always be grateful for those things that are passed on ;)

20181201_150948.jpg

You should post your 2.5 pic so everyone can see the amazing difference between them. Looks WAY better now. He did a great job. (thumbsu

7 minutes ago, CKinTO said:

Big Donny Cates run coming (really enjoying his Redneck and Babyteeth creator-owned on-goings books now). Basically have been reading all his books weekly when they've come out post-God Country (inc. Thanos and Dr Strange runs, current Venom)

fullsizeoutput_1626.thumb.jpeg.87b0162f8784571d1eb96f68e6ce409e.jpeg

I gotta check this out, cuz Cates can do no wrong right now:bigsmile:

17 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

I gotta check this out, cuz Cates can do no wrong right now:bigsmile:

Yah it's a good fun series. Somewhat different take on the "Vampire" story which many have done - more personal, character-driven, with just a bit of the typical Donny Cates "silliness" that he has in most of his books. 

18 hours ago, fmaz said:

Good timing with these showing up this morning, the day after Carol Danvers went full Binary in the 2nd Captain Marvel trailer last night. :bigsmile:

E7BFA2F1-93D8-4D7F-B04F-AB31CCC01592.thumb.jpeg.68c5b6d1a974034ac59f146f3597606d.jpeg

I hope so, i have 2 9.8's that aren't getting nibbles right now

12 minutes ago, mrwoogieman said:

I love a good newsie!!

img648.jpg

img649.jpg

That's a big book to have come back from CGC! Congrats!!

I would have been on pins and needles lol waiting to see which mood they were in 9.6 or 9.8... lol