• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

Lol congrats @Nemogollom!! ^^

I was expecting something different...

Looks like Stan signed them first, so "Claremont signed over Stan..". lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

15 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Looks like Stan signed them first, so "Claremont signed over Stan..". lol

Yeah, I hadn't even looked too close at the dates as I had a couple of batches of books for Stan.  That's funny, I assume Chris either thought he had enough room there, or couldn't tell that was Stan's signature vs the art.  heh.

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Correctly labeled. Back from CGC thanks to Brittany McManus.

Glad I pushed the issue, as the registry sets it up seperately as a "$3.99 Newsstand Edition."

20190123_120925.jpg

Brittany is a gem! The variant label for the Newsstand edition is nice, awesome she was able to get that done!

(thumbsu

13 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

Brittany is a gem! The variant label for the Newsstand edition is nice, awesome she was able to get that done!

(thumbsu

She IS a gem! I have another raw copy of the Newsstand price edition that I never sent in, as this one had a label error that turned out to be a hassle, and as I submit through the LCS, when it came back in error CGC let the LCS send it again. That made 2 times lol and it still didn't get the correct label. I'd say this 3rd time was the charm, but I know it was ALL Brittany :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

19 minutes ago, joeypost said:

One you don't see every day...and the first comic I remember reading as a kid. 

1711681529_thor210001.thumb.jpg.65aa8aa8263fee62debd292d80d6537f.jpg

Love me some 20c Thors, the QP is hurting my eyes on this one though, you should sell it to me at a discount :)

On 1/23/2019 at 1:16 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Correctly labeled. Back from CGC thanks to Brittany McManus.

Glad I pushed the issue, as the registry sets it up seperately as a "$3.99 Newsstand Edition."

20190123_120925.jpg

I do love the distinction on this. I got this issue signed at Boston CC and had to follow up multiple times cause it kept dropping off the status page

1 hour ago, Karl Liebl said:

Seems legit, but I think its a 9.5...

It certainly looks a 9.5. I think the 'canvassing' brought it down a bit according to the notes:

Light lower corner bend
Artist round the bend
Canvassing
Massive arse on woman
Color touch to rear