• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, jfree580 said:

Everyone I asked thought it would come back higher, I thought so too. I got it cheap, but still a little disappointed. Oh well!

46C7479D-6638-4FC6-ABBD-4735DFDAC616.jpeg

Don’t be bummed , did you have it pressed ? You can ALWAYS flip it for a higher one - there’s no shortage of that issue 

14 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:
On 3/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, jfree580 said:

Everyone I asked thought it would come back higher, I thought so too. I got it cheap, but still a little disappointed. Oh well!

46C7479D-6638-4FC6-ABBD-4735DFDAC616.jpeg

Don’t be bummed , did you have it pressed ? You can ALWAYS flip it for a higher one - there’s no shortage of that issue 

The big test area for this is the back cover. That's where the ticks show up

On 3/11/2019 at 10:00 PM, MGsimba77 said:

The big test area for this is the back cover. That's where the ticks show up

Very true although, I don’t see where they were talking about according to the grading notes. Supposedly a fold on the front and rear covers. I’m still looking for them lol. 

On 3/11/2019 at 9:45 PM, Old_Man_Adam said:

Ahhh, yea it is what it is! Yes, this was with it pressed. I definitely could. Not sure if I want to get rid of it, or keep it at this point. I may just end up keeping it. 

3 hours ago, Gaard said:

A few from yesterday. No rhyme or reason to my buying habits, just whatever catches my eye.

fc0001.jpg

First Romita Spider-Man :cloud9:! Yeah that's reason enough!!! Absolutely glorious book and congratulations :applause:

3 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Man, I love McFarlane's terrible art. Even to this day. :cloud9:

What I wouldn't give to see him draw a regular series again...just for a little while.

I love his stuff too. The hand on the sword is the only thing that bothers me with the reborn cover. I love the dragon.