• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

Just back GA goodness. 

Some Sci-fi, a pedigree, a highest graded, a couple of war books, a few Archies...heck even a western!

20190731_143415.thumb.jpg.a754ae9f952e6070cef89b074796d9f2.jpg

20190731_143443.thumb.jpg.fb799b341216fd161c4fc10aae67c11f.jpg

better pictures tonight

Was this your value sub that rivals grease lighting in speedy TAT? lol either way lol great assortment of books! :whee: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Was this your value sub that rivals grease lighting in speedy TAT? lol either way lol great assortment of books! :whee: 

yup, guess they wanted this low grade junk out of the buildjng before it devalued the company. :D

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Bird was that from the golden egg collection? either way, some big books ^^ 

I do not know what the golden egg collection is.

4 were from the massive collection I bought, all 3 Planets from shows I think, 1 from a new dealer I have been going to and 2 from a bunch of GA I bought from another dealer.

5 minutes ago, Bird said:

I do not know what the golden egg collection is.

4 were from the massive collection I bought, all 3 Planets from shows I think, 1 from a new dealer I have been going to and 2 from a bunch of GA I bought from another dealer.

ya that's the one, congrats on all books!