• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Gaard said:

This came back a few days ago. Does the fact that it's a newstand make it more desirable?

fc.jpg

Not really.  Sweet book though.

19 hours ago, Gaard said:

This came back a few days ago. Does the fact that it's a newstand make it more desirable?

fc.jpg

For myself, it definitely makes it more desirable - I will always opt for newsstand over direct edition. Great comic! (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, comicquant said:

There are a lot of collectors who aim for newsstands if they can get them.  Personally I like to get a newsstand version of a book if its available.

Are you willing to pay 10% more for the newsstand copy?  Some collectors would pick one over the other but I do not see a noticeable increase in prices for the newsstand copies.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Are you willing to pay 10% more for the newsstand copy?  Some collectors would pick one over the other but I do not see a noticeable increase in prices for the newsstand copies.

No, I wouldn't pay 10% more.  Maybe a little more but it would have to be within reason.  

25 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

But I thought newsstands command more money? Personally I don't care, but I know many who do.

Edited by an99

On 2/2/2020 at 4:54 PM, Gaard said:

fc.jpg

If there's less of them then yes. Usually that just applies to 9.8s

Edited by MGsimba77