• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, KryptoSpidey said:

I just got 18 back from CGC yesterday that's part of the 1700 books i acquired. None of these were pressed....straight to CGC...a couple of the highlights...i won't post all 18..

IMG_20200221_161637.jpg

Wow, congrats on this. Hard cover for 9.8 I suspect

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@ChrispyC66 some definite winners!!!!

We can't all get 9.8's always, but depending on what you paid, it all shakes out ^^

Love the NM 98 in 9.8

And that avengers 4 is sweet!

Thanks @ADAMANTIUM.

Except for DKR 1 ($45) and Avengers 4 ($200) which I bought from an LCS 20+ years ago, the rest are my original collection.

7 minutes ago, ChrispyC66 said:

Thanks @ADAMANTIUM.

Except for DKR 1 ($45) and Avengers 4 ($200) which I bought from an LCS 20+ years ago, the rest are my original collection.

Cool! I'm in that boat but I'd sink faster, wait till you see my value sub come back!

An X-men #50 that I bought raw in 2018 and slabbed 2020 total cost $51, but 3 wraps are detached top staple  :roflmao:

So it'll be qualified and only a 5.0, but cost wasn't too much, and I have a better shot of making money back with it slabbed... :tink:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

14 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

star trek 6.jpg

I like the placement of that Sig.  Looks like Spock is holding Shatner’s name the way Indy holds that Peruvian idol at the beginning of Raiders. 

1 hour ago, ChrispyC66 said:
On 2/21/2020 at 6:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Cool! I'm in that boat but I'd sink faster, wait till you see my value sub come back!

When do we get to see your value sub pic

They're still at scheduled for grading, so probably not for another 2-3 weeks....

And it's only a 3 book sub, maybe they'll get to it quickly :)