• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,942 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is that Thanos for your Master Set? you must be almost complete :banana: !!! ^^ 

And Nice High Grades and Canadian Price TOO! 

Thanks! 
It would have been...I wanted a 9.6/9.8 for the TQ, so now it will be clink fodder

I’m only at 47% complete for the Thanos set 🥴

Edited by djpinkpanther67

3 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Never seen a Canadian Price Variant before. Cool book. 

Batman, there are easier ways to get sushi!

Sushi can be very expensive, true, but I've found only the expensive stuff tastes good to me. I've only had it a few times, but with a little ginger (I sound like a noob lol ) it was awesome! :headbang: 

Oh and check this thread out! It's full of them! :x

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sushi can be very expensive, true, but I've found only the expensive stuff tastes good to me. I've only had it a few times, but with a little ginger (I sound like a noob lol ) it was awesome! :headbang: 

Oh and check this thread out! It's full of them! :x

Will do, I am a tad bit worried though about what I might find! 

Starting with 1969 to present, I own every American Scooby Doo comic issue except for 3 Mark Jeweler variant issues and the 35 cent variant. 

If they made a Canadian Scooby price variant/series......going to need another long box.... 

2 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Will do, I am a tad bit worried though about what I might find! 

Starting with 1969 to present, I own every American Scooby Doo comic issue except for 3 Mark Jeweler variant issues and the 35 cent variant. 

If they made a Canadian Scooby price variant/series......going to need another long box.... 

:roflmao: that is lovely but hilarious, because it's true!

I don't doubt you a bit, luckily I'm not the person to ask about Scooby, so you're safe thus far! :ohnoez: and I lucked out and don't have to feel too guitly haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

53 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:roflmao: that is lovely but hilarious, because it's true!

I don't doubt you a bit, luckily I'm not the person to ask about Scooby, so you're safe thus far! :ohnoez: and I lucked out and don't have to feel too guitly haha

Searching the Canadian thread with fingers crossed :wishluck:. Made it to page 8 so far no sign of Scooby yet BUT.......now I find out there are Australian price variants too :whatthe:! (Not sure if there are any Scooby Australian ones out there now.) I am learning so much today. Hopefully, I won't need to order a palette of long boxes for a master set.....

I have my doubts though.....

image.png

Edited by cgcsketcherz