• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,941 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, I like pie said:

Just one book today. I had CGC adjust the label:applause:

I might should do this in PM, but I sent in 6 moderns 3 of which were Newsstand price Edition variants but at what point did you notice the error? When the sub was clickable could you have corrected it? Reason I ask, is 2 of which hadn't been under the menu for variant when I subbed and the 4th seperate book was a distorted hologram. Sorry for the long question. They were only delivered today and not marked received, and if I can do something to avoid mailing it back you know?

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I might should do this in PM, but I sent in 6 moderns 3 of which were Newsstand price Edition variants but at what point did you notice the error? When the sub was clickable could you have corrected it? Reason I ask, is 2 of which hadn't been under the menu for variant when I subbed and the 4th seperate book was a distorted hologram. Sorry for the long question. They were only delivered today and not marked received, and if I can do something to avoid mailing it back you know?

Mine wasn't an error. For whatever reason, the special edition previously did not notate first appearance where the regular cover did. I just requested they add the note to the label.

Best people to contact there to get stuff done is jfuls@pmgnotes.com (Jennifer Fuls) or bmcmanus@cgccomics.com (Brittany McManus).

4 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Just got my most recent submission back, right after getting in my most recent shipping box as well.  Was hoping for a 0.5 sticker but was pleasantly surprised when it was a 10.0 sticker instead!

9.8_and_10.0_CGC-Stickers.thumb.jpg.330f491afe349a2a26f5ece383db94bb.jpg

Amazing_Spider-man_252-Without-Serial.thumb.jpg.58a61656b86f4a3048ec3d715fbb5c48.jpg

Ultimate_Fallout_4-Without-Serial.thumb.jpg.265bfb889fcfd668330e3343236caa6c.jpg

Awesome and perfect timing on the uf#4 ^^

:tink:

On 6/22/2020 at 8:43 PM, ParkRaven said:

These comics came back a couple of months ago but it took me a while to image them. I never get tired of 1950's DCs or Dell painted science fiction covers. Contact me if you have any you want to get rid of. The price guide and Stan Lee book are from 6 months ago

these are some great "under the radar" comics !!

On 7/14/2020 at 10:03 PM, bb8 said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey man, you're right, that is a strong 1.8. Judging from the grader note you posted elsewhere, I think it's the spine that is causing it to go more towards 1.8 than 2.0 or 2.5 but we can't see that bit in the slab. the one that puzzles me most though out of all of those is that FF 4. Looks like a 4.0 to me, even with the lengthwide crease.

5 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Hey man, you're right, that is a strong 1.8. Judging from the grader note you posted elsewhere, I think it's the spine that is causing it to go more towards 1.8 than 2.0 or 2.5 but we can't see that bit in the slab. the one that puzzles me most though out of all of those is that FF 4. Looks like a 4.0 to me, even with the lengthwide crease.

The FF 4 is correct. There is a tear on the back. Honestly, I have a 3.5 and and this copy is the keeper. It's just nicer IMO. As far as the ST 110...it's low-grade. I remember when I purchased it and made my assessment it not having real structural issues. They didn't like the wear on the cover and spine. That's ok. Win some, lose some.