• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,941 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2021 at 11:50 AM, greggy said:
On 4/1/2021 at 11:32 AM, apollobuzz said:

Harsh!  Best looking 8.0 ever.  Do you know what brought the grade down?

They say some scuffing on the cover. 

Pre-screen your junk books. 

The ugly.  Why would anybody touch up these 2 books? Has anyone had a similar situation and questioned the seller( a big reputable one I might add) about whether they knew of the restoration? Anyone interested in these give me a PM before I try ebay

DSC01973.JPG

DSC01972.JPG

Edited by batmiesta

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wow sweet! Did you request blue for Rubenstein? That thin pen was a sweet Edition too :)

I didn't. I figured he had no other place to sign except the black background. Nice of him to avoid the title and artwork and keep it clean. Also, subtle way of saying he's Thanos :D

Edited by bobotski

Will post some pics once they come in as they just shipped today. Happy with the grades though, except wondering what I missed on the 9.2 O.o No grader's note. Two months TAT - not bad really.

shipped April 14 2021.png

shipped April 14 2021 b.png

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

That is pretty good considering the times

Agreed. Seems like they're going through them pretty fast now which is nice. Interestingly enough one that was finally marked received yesterday got scheduled for grading right away, ahead of some still back at the end of February. I'm in no rush though and just want them to continue doing what they do in good quality.

6 minutes ago, DJones said:

scan-210415-0013.jpg

scan-210415-0007.jpg

scan-210415-0009.jpg

scan-210415-0015.jpg

You know, I had never noticed the reflection in the red hood covers helmet.... I've looked for it too haha!

Congrats those look nice :)

The Canadian price is pretty sweet too (thumbsu