• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Have you seen one in person yet? The quality is far superior. My first opinion was that I didn't like them in the pics, but the quality is unquestionably better in my opinion.

The new yellow labels are ugly.

Thanks but I think I'll hang on to them. I've had these books for a long time so it was nice to finally get them graded even with the PLOD. I knew the AF15 had color touch and I've suspected that there was something weird going on with my Hulk for quite some time now.

And knowing is half the battle, as Roadblock used to say.

Thanks but I think I'll hang on to them. I've had these books for a long time so it was nice to finally get them graded even with the PLOD. I knew the AF15 had color touch and I've suspected that there was something weird going on with my Hulk for quite some time now.

And knowing is half the battle, as Roadblock used to say.

Speaking of Roadblock (Nice books btw)

Was hoping for 9.8's all around as for some reason that Baroness 216 seems tough. I had a few of those and those three were the nicest.

GIJoe215cgc96001.jpg

GIJoe215cgc98002.jpg

GIJoe215cgc98003.jpg

GIJoe216cgc98004.jpg

GIJoe216cgc96005.jpg

GIJoe216cgc96006.jpg

Something told me to set up that segue for you, Buzz. Nice books to you too. I think these action figure covers are cool. Wonder why the artist chose to give Snake Eyes his v1 action figure weapons instead of v2 though, especially since the "card art" shows him with his sword?

I have another Joe 215 Snake Eyes 9.8 that I am saving for "me" as I do like them. However, they seem to have issued the classic artwork with the drawn classic figure for issue 219.