• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Sweet :applause:

I am wondering what will happen when copper age's like NM 98 become commonly CGC'd in 7.0 and lower. I have a 7.0 myself....as well as a 9.0 but will, as deapool develops in character in movies and comics etc., be found more in lower grades and as expensive as what is being commonly sold now?

I've also thought about when all these popular or trendy comics such as BA 12 and IH81, yes their key's, are all for sale already CGC'd----example Xmen 94 & GSXM 1 how that will be sold or marketed----I haven't seen the market for Xmen 94 OR GSXM 1 very long but right now there seem's to be a dip in price but all seem to be CGC'd already so basically I think it takes the "fun?" out of it, being that your just buying a "grade" idk just something I think about lol

there must have been more than 1 Batman adventures 3 in your 9.8 run. My label is one serial number off. Unfortunately the label says 12/92 and its the 2003 BA. Funny that i saw this post. Thanks for the quick shipping.

-Brian

(docparnes on ebay)