• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,941 posts in this topic

The month that the Avengers 196 came out was the month I graduated from High School. I had the entire summer to hang out before college. I had a part-time job, but was able to spend time at Queen City Comics here in Buffalo. Emil is still running the place all of these years later. That was a fun summer of grabbing the best copies that I could find in all of the piles of new editions.

On 1/19/2017 at 6:24 PM, kevhtx said:

Obviously the ASM14 is not back from CGC, but the other 3 are. ASM 1 grade didn't change. The other 2 were raw and went to CCS first. I was hoping for about a half a grade higher on both of those, but these are good.

32260955562_fc307d9da9_c.jpg

32260955102_b33a8c29d5_c.jpg

Awesome Spideys Kevin!

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, kevhtx said:

Obviously the ASM14 is not back from CGC, but the other 3 are. ASM 1 grade didn't change. The other 2 were raw and went to CCS first. I was hoping for about a half a grade higher on both of those, but these are good.

32260955562_fc307d9da9_c.jpg

32260955102_b33a8c29d5_c.jpg

Awesome.    Will the ASM 4 be a yellow label as well?    Let us know what it comes back as.  

19 hours ago, Sriz said:

Awesome.    Will the ASM 14 be a yellow label as well?    Let us know what it comes back as.  

Yes, Im getting it signed by Stan at ECCC and then pressed/graded. According to the notes, it looks like some of the defects will press out. Hope it changes the grade. :)

Edited by kevhtx

3 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Yes, Im getting it signed by Stan at ECCC and then pressed/graded. According to the notes, it looks like some of the defects will press out. Hope it changes the grade. :)

looking forward to the outcome