• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,938 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

Hectors book actually does look miscut. Maybe measure the top and bottom (side to side) to see if it is truly miscut.

You may be right. I think we were all looking at the mis-wrap' on the spine, however, if you look closely at the bottom edge of Hector's copy, it looks miscut. I'm beginning to see the difference. I am learning something here.

Just for future reference, a miswrap and a miscut are very different in how they down rank a comic book. Miscuts are essentially errors in the way a comic was printed and therefore is more likely to further reduce the value of a comic. Miswraps are solely faulty or inefficient jobs in wrapping a sleeve around a comic.

4 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Nice, JF! It's a long wait, but worth it! :applause:

I'm still waiting myself :sorry:

Thanks Gene!

So worth it, but I have to say, I didn't wait that long (shrug) maybe a month and a week ?

Have you at least seen the grades on your books?

5 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Some Manara. I have another Spider-woman in NM too that Im selling. And, a bunch of moderns. Here is a selection. Some All-New Wolverines to add to my X-23 collection.

IMG_0939.JPG

IMG_7934.JPG

what does the boba fett comic say at the top right of it?

Two books - I have to send one back because CGC didn't say anything about Richard Comely's signature on the label. :(:(:(
Its also interesting to see how little information is added onto the labels for these books.
Notice the books themselves have credit names on the front of "Andrasofszky, Charlampi, Brisson, To" but the label only says Kalman Andrasofszky.

Captain Canuck #1 CGC SS Jim Mahfood

Scan-170808-0003.thumb.jpg.898182ddf12a358868f25e2f0f340a33.jpg

Captain Canuck #0 by Peter Bagge (needs to be returned to CGC :( )

Scan-170808-0002.thumb.jpg.734f162de6f6c5f57d817192805a3b78.jpg