• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, JcomicJ said:

how much did you pay for it?

Not sure how to answer that. I paid 2800 for a collection. Sold a ton of stuff got my money back and kept a ton of books. This was randomly in the box with 3 copies of the regular 222 copy 

Got these back yesterday, the first sub I've done in a couple of years. A truly random assortment of books, I've decided to start subbing some stuff to sell, and these were near the top of the pile and seemed to be in nice shape. Since it's been a while, I was curious to see how my grading stacked up to what I understand is a tight period for CGC. They came back about as expected. No pressing, didn't want to take any time to go through that rigmarole,  so these are just as God made them. 

I'd have rather the two 9.6's had turned out 9.8, obviously, but since I only paid $1 each for the books themselves, I'm still doing fine.

I'm also surprised that there aren't more of that Ross Superman book in the census, or more recorded sales. May throw that sucker up on eBay as an auction and see where it lands.

As always, apologies for the pics. Maybe one day I'll care enough to get a scanner, but today is not that day!

PS: This is my first experience with the "new" cases, and I like 'em! I like that thick outer ridge. No real newton or puddling issues with mine that I've noticed so far.

Photo Aug 29, 7 24 16 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 29, 7 22 54 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 29, 7 21 57 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 29, 7 20 17 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 29, 7 21 04 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 29, 7 18 48 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

My thighs are bigger than my head :sick: 

And biceps the same size?

These guys could've benefitted from some time at the Kubert School. 

Not bad for my first "mail-off", it was in gold as I asked and also signed where I requested. It's a bit of gold blob, but I can live with that :) 

Xmen 12 CGC 5.5 SS Stan Lee.jpg

Sorry about that accidentally put it in "week in collection", moved it to back from CGC, 

Received July 27th shipped August 24th Quote this

Edited by ADAMANTIUM