• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

Just now, Michelangelo said:

ya - not sure when to let these go... what's the ideal time? once the trailer drops on the next spidey movie?

I think you got enough to speculate... I would do one on plot hints and maybe 1 on the trailer depending how it is recieved, the main factor that will spoil one or the other is when they chose characters to play the role's, but as most of this will be CGI--you got me lol 

If you like the character enough and have faith in the book, then save 1 or 2 until after the movie hoping it'll start a trend; to recoupe any money spent so far I think it's best to sell one or two on movie hype probably before the movie comes out on the following criteria so take your pick; ideally once they've 1) started production 2) have dropped enoughplot/ hints that make the movie to be a hit

I would definitely keep at least 1 or two long-term imo if they're making Venom AND Carnage then Carnage may or may not take a back seat in the end; really to much variableness to say......

2 hours ago, Ovrclck said:

My first yellow label arrived today.  

"Shipped with Board Game" ??? interesting; didn't know there was a way to have board games shipped to you lol might make for an interesting story :) 

21 hours ago, The Mad Irishman said:

Finally got this graded after debating on having some restoration done on the book. It's a rough copy, but it's the closest I'm going to get to owning Batman's first appearance :) 

AC12.JPG

Classic cover