• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,941 posts in this topic

Those are some of the nicest presenting 7.5's, huh @Wolverinex???

There are no crunches, major spine ticks, creases ???

Reminds me of the Chris Cornell lyric

"IIII get mystified" :whistle:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Lyric

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Lol, I know.  Huge bummer.   I love that Miles Morales Ultimate fallout. 

It's the 1st print and came in a polybag, could of used a press, all of these would do better with a a press....

Except for obvious ones like that wolverine 1 1982, that spine tick looks worse in the case... 

I'm too cheap for pressing sometimes lolbut HAPPY :banana:they present great for the grade

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/11/2019 at 5:47 PM, www.alexgross.com said:

heres the book that i don't get. looking at the book, it's a 9.4, right?well, they gave me an 8.5.

What's the PQ?  Lt. tan/Off white can't grade higher than 8.5 

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Let me start off by saying lol this modern sub was a "fun experiment" and only the ms marvel #17 and X-Men #134 were surprises.... WD#100 and x-23 one shot i got raw in grading contest, return of wolverine 2nd print error I got raw in the secret Santa , Canadian Mark Jewelers ya I got that too so read at least 3 labels lol, real nice other things like the X-Men #164 that I got for cheap before it popped 

Anyhow, fun stuff for me :shy:

Return of Wolverine a 7.5 for a modern? What was wrong with it? I just see some edge wear from the image but 7.5???

4 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Return of Wolverine a 7.5 for a modern? What was wrong with it? I just see some edge wear from the image but 7.5???

That's what I said lol the rest were spot on though, so not sure if it was packing and shipping or what... ??? submitted through the LCS so don't have graders notes :(

msmarvel had stress at top staple, X-Men 134 had finger bend and the tiniest crunch lower left front...

the return of wolverine has the best of me, thankfully when I found out about the book I bought a 9.8 (as it is a 2nd print error)...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM