This Week Back From CGC
54 54

16,113 posts in this topic

11,952 posts
6 minutes ago, Steelrain41 said:

@ADAMANTIUM as promised. My baby came back today! 

IMG_20200130_172029683.jpg

^^

That's a nice looking 3.5!

27,104 posts
15 hours ago, Gaard said:

This came back a few days ago. Does the fact that it's a newstand make it more desirable?

fc.jpg

Not really.  Sweet book though.

1,196 posts
4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Not really. 

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. If I were in the market for a 9.8 Wolvy, I don't think Direct/Newstand would make a diff to me.

1,837 posts
19 hours ago, Gaard said:

This came back a few days ago. Does the fact that it's a newstand make it more desirable?

fc.jpg

For myself, it definitely makes it more desirable - I will always opt for newsstand over direct edition. Great comic! (thumbsu

3,842 posts
20 hours ago, Gaard said:

fc.jpg

There are a lot of collectors who aim for newsstands if they can get them.  Personally I like to get a newsstand version of a book if its available.

27,104 posts
2 minutes ago, comicquant said:

There are a lot of collectors who aim for newsstands if they can get them.  Personally I like to get a newsstand version of a book if its available.

Are you willing to pay 10% more for the newsstand copy?  Some collectors would pick one over the other but I do not see a noticeable increase in prices for the newsstand copies.

3,842 posts
3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Are you willing to pay 10% more for the newsstand copy?  Some collectors would pick one over the other but I do not see a noticeable increase in prices for the newsstand copies.

No, I wouldn't pay 10% more.  Maybe a little more but it would have to be within reason.  

191 posts
25 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

But I thought newsstands command more money? Personally I don't care, but I know many who do.

Edited by an99

57 posts

I see more eBay listings now that highlight they are newstand versions. For the time being, it seems the "in" thing.

1,400 posts
17 minutes ago, Gaard said:

These came back a couple of weeks ago. Can you guess which one made me smile the widest?

fc.jpg

fc.jpg

fc.jpg

fc.jpg

fc.jpg

MS5? ...8.5 grade is awesome 

1,586 posts
On 2/2/2020 at 4:54 PM, Gaard said:

fc.jpg

If there's less of them then yes. Usually that just applies to 9.8s

Edited by MGsimba77