• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

I just got my first batch back and I did pretty good, I scored on 8 out of 12 potential 9.8s, all were unpressed, so my raw eye is decent. Pics didn't take good, but no newton rings and I have 1 of only 6 9.8 Love is Love convention editions with the all black cover. Score!

1 minute ago, HotKey said:

I just got my first batch back and I did pretty good, I scored on 8 out of 12 potential 9.8s, all were unpressed, so my raw eye is decent. Pics didn't take good, but no newton rings and I have 1 of only 6 9.8 Love is Love convention editions with the all black cover. Score!

Congrats! 

2 hours ago, apollobuzz said:

Boom goes the dynamite!  Where are their brothers (3832166002, 3832166003, and 3832166004)?  :baiting:

These are the only ones I have scans for, as clink has listed them for the May auction...they were sent straight to clink from CGC. 

The others were Avengers 34, 38 (9.2 oww each), Hawkman 4 (7.0 oww), and X-men 63 (9.0w)

I’ll add their scans to the original post once I have them

Edited by djpinkpanther67

On 5/12/2021 at 7:22 PM, djpinkpanther67 said:

I’ll add their scans to the original post once I have them

The rest of the books have been added to the original post 🙂

10 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Thanks.  That's what I predicted because there's a 2 in. by 3 in. piece missing from the back cover and a 3 in. strip of tape on the back cover too.  The front and the pages look fine to me though.

Shame about the back cover but still a nice book to own