• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE MANUFACTURING ERRORS
10 10

412 posts in this topic

Got this one back recently. Manufactured without staples.

9.8 white pages

R3rPKzH.jpg

what is holding the book together?

Rainbows and Unicorns.

And lots of love :cloud9:

Doesn't "lots of love" depreciate the value and cause the pages to stick together? Congrats on still getting a 9.8 anyway.

:roflmao:

I'm not sure how comics are manufactured exactly. But it was still folded & trimmed. Just somehow missed the stapling process. I posted pictures on the interior here a while back. Showing the centerfold where there were no staples or staple holes. I think the pics are gone from here now though. But I will look and see if I can find them on my computer

Most recent comic I picked up that has manufactured error ... Betty and Veronica comics annual #236 digest. The covers were glued upside-down and backward. The interior pages were read from back to front.

Hello everybody.

I started a new Errors post and was promptly directed here by Mr Moon.

What a cracking load of errors so far! Here's some more:

65%20Dark%20Green_zpsmmhikbjh.png

245%20white_zpsppuu61hj.jpg

241%20Thor%20332%20Interior_zpsb2jyudvp.jpg

cma_87_1_zpsfz9txvug.jpg

Excellent! I do like a wonky cut. Very difficult to fit in a mylar sleeve though.

Anyone familiar with this cover should spot the error:

44%20Red%20Background_zpsxzs9hrch.jpg

Can anyone tell me what cover this is, and what's missing from it?

179%20Error_zpsn9x2vvhn.png

Amazing Spider-Man #179 and it appears to be missing some of the lines in the bar code.

Spot on ^^

179%20Regular_zpskufha7dc.png

This one is not from manufacturing.

What's happened here is that this book was the first book in a comic book box, placed somewhere in direct sunlight for a long time.

The sunlight has caused a fade on the front cover area that was exposed because of the handle/hole in the front of the box.

This one is not from manufacturing.

What's happened here is that this book was the first book in a comic book box, placed somewhere in direct sunlight for a long time.

The sunlight has caused a fade on the front cover area that was exposed because of the handle/hole in the front of the box.

I knew there was a reason I posted here! It's so obvious now you say it. How did I miss that!? Well done Sir :golfclap: