• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE MANUFACTURING ERRORS
10 10

412 posts in this topic

On 11/27/2023 at 7:36 PM, littledoom said:
On 11/27/2023 at 7:25 PM, gooshball said:

I did not.  I was worried I was going to have to return it when it opened to page 13.  Took me nearly 15 minutes to find pictures of X men 50 interior and figure out what was happening.

It is very nice.  A little distributor ink up top but probably a solid 7.5-8.5 white pages.

I would have kept it also, neat find

I admire yalls pluck, as I too would have to say yay or nay, but I collect mostly for slabs; since this would receive a green label I'd be in trouble. I collect niche stuff too, but this would weigh heavy but "from my collecting habits" or I can say specifically with this book, and due to the qualified label, no?

Or am I mistaken (for my own benefit if it were happen to me?) ????

It is a neat perspective in that it meets a niche, and yet, with values? As op said it'd have weighed heavy. :tonofbricks:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/27/2023 at 5:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I admire yalls pluck, as I too would have to say yay or nay, but I collect mostly for slabs; since this would receive a green label I'd be in trouble. I collect niche stuff too, but this would weigh heavy but "from my collecting habits" or I can say specifically with this book, and due to the qualified label, no?

Or am I mistaken (for my own benefit if it were happen to me?) ????

It is a neat perspective in that it meets a niche, and yet, with values? As op said it'd have weighed heavy. :tonofbricks:

Yeah probably green but not all green labels are worth less when it comes to rare manufacturing defects.

Might be harder to find a buyer but it's rare and I'll happily keep it. 

On 4/10/2024 at 6:26 AM, BuraddoRun said:

This is the ugliest wrapped/cut book I've ever seen in person. Found at Half Price Books with a dollar sticker price. Worth it! LOL

IMG_20240331_025056550.jpg

@revat