• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Larson Master List?

26 posts in this topic

I know the Larson master list is readily available since Jon Berk so graciously paid for it and shared it with our little collecting community. (worship)

Does any one have a copy you can post, PM, or email. I would REALLY appreciate it. The books I collect were only present in three Peds (Church, Larson, and Lost Valley)

Thanks for any help :)

Here's the list from Jon Berk's CBM 71 article,great read if you've never.It's my favorite shopping list,but it seems every time I go to the store they are fresh out of Larson...

larsonlist.jpg

larsonlist1.jpg

it seems every time I go to the store they are fresh out of Larson...

Ain't that the truth.

it seems every time I go to the store they are fresh out of Larson...

Ain't that the truth.

I have managed 3 Larsons, but with so many buried in wonderful collections, unlikely I will get too many more...but, i am good with that...

Happy to help out.For the pre hero DCs I'm really liking the Adv 30 and the Tec 3,8 & 14.I would love to see those unearthed some day.I imagine most of the pre hero DC's don't have Larsons name on them,so they may be tough to identify.Heritage did auction 2 New Adventures that both have the P.N. distribution mark on them though.

I know the Larson master list is readily available since Jon Berk so graciously paid for it and shared it with our little collecting community. (worship)

Does any one have a copy you can post, PM, or email. I would REALLY appreciate it. The books I collect were only present in three Peds (Church, Larson, and Lost Valley)

Send me an email and i will send you a pdf of it as written by joe t.

jon

Send me an email and i will send you a pdf of it as written by joe t.

jon

:applause: PM sent