• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

When I think of how little you paid for that . . . That's just wrong.

I should feel kinda guilty...but I don't :grin:

Yet another SDCC purchase - yeah, this title does not get much love but it does have a 'feel' of a DC to me (e.g., 2 Guardineer stories inside).

No surprise since the editor is Vincent Sullivan, one of the guys who started up at DC.

One of the best Cosmic Aeroplanes I've ever seen, and near white pages too:

BigShot14-1.jpg

Yet another SDCC purchase - yeah, this title does not get much love but it does have a 'feel' of a DC to me (e.g., 2 Guardineer stories inside).

No surprise since the editor is Vincent Sullivan, one of the guys who started up at DC.

BigShot14-1.jpg

nice c.a. i love those books. not sure i ever posted this one here, so may i add another?

fight84.jpg

BigShot14-1.jpg

Big Shots are woefully underappreciated. Some of those stories exceeded 20 pages and were great.

Anything fun inside that one? :popcorn:

My one and only Pedigree. Came all the way from Australia. Hey, if I got it re-holdered, would they put a special sticker on it?

TOS92CGC94CuratorPedigree.jpg

unless they put a sticker on it saying "honorary golden age" it wouldn't belong in this section.

just funning ya'---nice book. tho' the label doesn't mention it, it is the first fury, a.o.s. crossover.

i have a couple curators, including the s.a. ghost rider 1. don't have it scanned tho'.