• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

Nice Twistty1 - Crimes by Women is a very cool title. :cloud9:

Thanks, trying to build my registry now that they've added the title... I've always been amazed at how much foxing there is on these D copies and they still range from about 6.5 to 8.0. Is foxing considered one flaw or are there degrees? Anyway, here is my newest edition.

Cbw8frnt.jpg

cbw8bck.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

Nice Twistty1 - Crimes by Women is a very cool title. :cloud9:

Thanks, trying to build my registry now that they've added the title... I've always been amazed at how much foxing there is on these D copies and they still range from about 6.5 to 8.0. Is foxing considered one flaw or are there degrees? Anyway, here is my newest edition.

Cbw8frnt.jpg

cbw8bck.jpg

I'm not a big fan of foxing either, but foxing or no foxing that is a nice book. (thumbs u

Maybe now that these are registerable (is that a word?) maybe they will get noticed more. They are undervalued IMO.

I agree that they are somewhat undervalued. They are difficult to find in HG or at least above 7.0 in my oppinion. The book is structurally sound except for the foxing, which seems to be the case with most of my D copies.

I also think it happens in waves. I remember a period back when they seemed to be a bit more popular. Hopefully it doesn't happen again until I'm finished the run.

Edited by Twistty1

Larson

Adv62Larson.jpg

Nice larsons...

Wow!!!!!!

So many great Larsons Steve... (worship)

I like all of them, but this Adventure is the one I like the best...One of the best covers ever.... (thumbs u

By the way the FPS & and that Awesome Jumbo are nothing to sneeze at either... lol

congrats!!!!!!

As always, impressive selection and variety of pedigrees! Have never owned a SF, but I think I'll watch for one.

Larson

Adv62Larson.jpg

Nice larsons...

Wow!!!!!!

So many great Larsons Steve... (worship)

I like all of them, but this Adventure is the one I like the best...One of the best covers ever.... (thumbs u

By the way the FPS & and that Awesome Jumbo are nothing to sneeze at either... lol

congrats!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more!