• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

Here's a couple of gems I picked up from Terry as he was trying to bring attention to his show today.

The rarest of Mile High copies - one with a trimmed cover (and still only VF)-:

Motion-Picture-Comics-108-M.jpg

And a book in transition (this is the only issue) it was 4Favorites t, then Crime Must Pay the Penalty and the next issue was Dotty. This has to be one of the lower grade Ohio copies.

Four-Teeners-34.jpg

Nice Okajima :applause:
Super bright copy, BP! :o

really great pics. i just start to drewl every time i see one of those shadow books. that would be me walking around a con looking like michael jackson.

just trying to show my dedictaion to being at the place i need to be.

:screwy:

really great pics. i just start to drewl every time i see one of those shadow books. that would be me walking around a con looking like michael jackson.

just trying to show my dedictaion to being at the place i need to be.

:screwy:

I have no idea what you just said.

Way to go Ro! It's such a cool book.I fell in love with that book when Richard owned the pay copy and let us look through it raw.

Thanks Russ!

Its not nearly as nice as the Pay Copy, but I love it just the same :cloud9: Hopefully one day I can get (ok steal to be more realistic) it from Billy.

SS 1 is one of my all time favorite books