• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

well, general has it, and Billy Parker had a wonderful alphabetical Pedigree thread, but what about those wonderful "new" Golden Age pedigree pick ups...

well, it needs its own thread, of course! now, this doesn't mean you can't post existing ones, either, but I have really been bitten by the Ped Bug, of late!

hitlv.jpg

I just got this in the mail last Friday Gator!!! It's a companion to your book :cloud9:

1053559006a.jpg

cgc2011315.jpg

cgc2011316.jpg

SWEET! So you were the one that beat me to the punch on the COP #41

Somebody else picked up all the other Fritzi Ritz covers, too. :baiting:

He should post them when they come in. There were some great copies in that bunch.

It looks like Mr. Peets was busy shipping last week.

Rec'd this CV also, and thankfully it was raw - the pages are blazing white and the colors so rich and deep, they seemingly pop off the page.

These books really convey that fresh "off the newstand" feeling from 70 years ago!

299Mutt-05CV.jpg

I snagged this one, too - obvious problems but I couldn't resist such a sweet reading copy of such a sweet Flash Gordon Feature Book:

FGFB.jpg

You just like being able to see the snow white pages without even opening the book. :baiting:

It looks like Mr. Peets was busy shipping last week.

Rec'd this CV also, and thankfully it was raw - the pages are blazing white and the colors so rich and deep, they seemingly pop off the page.

These books really convey that fresh "off the newstand" feeling from 70 years ago!

299Mutt-05CV.jpg

That is a very pretty book.

i'm in south louisiana, and don't get much of it--snow gets that white???

Old age must finally be getting the best of you.I figured you'd never forget how white snow can get from your last extended stay in the north. lol