• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 NEWSSTAND PIC TIME MACHINE JOURNEY INTO THE PAST
18 18

2,395 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Ivan Ivanstein said:

Anyways, gang, I’m always seeking vintage comic-related pix! If any of you have pre-1980 pix of yourselves with comics, wearing superhero costumes, playing with Mego dolls, etc... let me make an offer!

I would recommend starting a thread in the WTB section of the boards.  Continually soliciting purchases/sales in regular threads, will get you in trouble with moderation.  

3 hours ago, N e r V said:

Keep posting some of your great photos though. :foryou:

You might also want to add buying of photos in your signature line to get some extra free advertising and still stay on the side of the CGC law...

Great idea! How do I add a signature? I couldn’t find that option when I signed up...

8 minutes ago, AJD said:
14 hours ago, Point Five said:

Well, on May 16 1973 I was about 6 months old. But yep... I was around. :)

Whippersnapper.  :preach:

Yessir. What was I thinking hanging out in GA? I should be getting back to my Rob Liefeld New Mutants run.  :busy:

Ok, I added a signature, let’s see if it works! Meanwhile, here’s Uncle Scrooge, c.1950s (note the coonskin cap - this was the height of the Davy Crockett craze). 

I myself am the Scrooge McDuck of comic pix... I toss ‘em in the air and let ‘em land on my head... I dive into them like a porpoise!

0BFC64DC-D64E-4A51-B73B-46E803316E39.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Ivan Ivanstein said:

Hm! Not seeing my sig!

I can see it.You may have signatures turned off.In the bottom right corner of the post,there's a small grey x.Click that.If you can't see anything in my sig right now,they're likely off

Edited by porcupine48