• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

Three cheers for @nepatkm !!! Glad to see you around again.... happy holidays!!! Even though it seems forever ago haha well it was last year lol

Anyway, I haven't seen you post in a while and I hope your doing well :foryou:

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Three cheers for @nepatkm !!! Glad to see you around again.... happy holidays!!! Even though it seems forever ago haha well it was last year lol

Anyway, I haven't seen you post in a while and I hope your doing well :foryou:

Thanks @ADAMANTIUM - Yes, I am doing fine, and I hope you are also having a Fantastic start to the New Year !!! :smile: 

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:41 AM, Old_Man_Adam said:

I need to get that AND find a legitimate TPB source - love the Zeck cover - is stock trades good ?

For the new Punisher Omnibus, they upgraded all the scans from the B&W magazines and added some bonus material that had not been previously seen in any of the Back to the War compilations or Marvel Essential collections.  A lot of extra Limited Series bonus material and all the Zeck Marvel Tales covers.  Having contributed to it, I was happy with the way it turned out.  

7 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Just got this back in from CGC. Hard to be Punisher and sharks. Tuff book to find in high grade 

28E58700-5B31-49AC-B2B3-FE1F1B54ED75.jpeg

That is awesome - indeed a tough book to find - picked one up a few months back - want to get it pressed - hoping they use a mix of barracuda and jigsaw season two - they are really two of his main villains and the show uses the Ennis run as reference quite a bit 

2 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

That is awesome - indeed a tough book to find - picked one up a few months back - want to get it pressed - hoping they use a mix of barracuda and jigsaw season two - they are really two of his main villains and the show uses the Ennis run as reference quite a bit 

Thanks! I hope they use him on the next season too. Crazy how the SS copy of this sold for for almost $450 :whatthe:

Good luck with your copy. Mine ended having to be worked on a couple times from someone grabbing it hard on the top. Super happy it came out nice :cloud9:

3 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Thanks! I hope they use him on the next season too. Crazy how the SS copy of this sold for for almost $450 :whatthe:

Good luck with your copy. Mine ended having to be worked on a couple times from someone grabbing it hard on the top. Super happy it came out nice :cloud9:

Garth Ennis was at a signing in NJ - I was unable to acquire it in time before , I’d be happy with either him OR Bradstreet ...

20 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Just got this back in from CGC. Hard to beat Punisher and sharks. Tuff book to find in high grade 

28E58700-5B31-49AC-B2B3-FE1F1B54ED75.jpeg

Great looking book, Congratulations!!!....Punisher vs Barracuda a bloody deathmatch, great nemesis.  Again congratulations, always loved this cover. (thumbsu