• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

I nabbed the Dell Otto one. I am actually more excited for his cover for #2.

Do you have an image of his 2nd cover? :wishluck:

Edited by nepatkm

15 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

102FE0D0-A673-447E-ACA4-33422427F605.thumb.png.955d626c67f6c97ff078bfb95cea0d97.png

I posted this in the Dell Otto thread in the Modern Comics section too. If you have Instagram make sure to follow igcomicstore. 

Yeah that is cool!! I’d seen the image before, just didn’t know it was for issue #2. 

I follow IGC on Facebook, I don’t have an Instagram account. :$

Thanks for posting. (thumbsu

On 8/4/2018 at 3:40 PM, nepatkm said:

Next up the Blank Variant :banana:

The Clayton Crain 1/25 Variant B|

And the Frank Cho 1/50 Variant :)

B7EF1D69-9364-4EA3-A899-FE182006A48C.jpeg

Can you talk to me about the blank variant? I normally go to MidTownComics.com to pick up my blanks because my local comic book store is to small and rarely orders blanks. Is this series to new to show up at a place like midtown yet? Or have i missed my chance to snag any?

I think I found it? https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Punisher+Vol+11+%231+Cover+_1752906

Edited by Yoshi
Found a link to buy the blank

5 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Can you talk to me about the blank variant? I normally go to MidTownComics.com to pick up my blanks because my local comic book store is to small and rarely orders blanks. Is this series to new to show up at a place like midtown yet? Or have i missed my chance to snag any?

I think I found it? https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Punisher+Vol+11+%231+Cover+_1752906

Hey Yoshi.

Glad you found a link, and No you have not missed the issue. Marvel has pushed back the release date to August 22nd for The Punisher #1, so still won’t see them for a couple of weeks. (thumbsu

10 hours ago, nepatkm said:

Hey Yoshi.

Glad you found a link, and No you have not missed the issue. Marvel has pushed back the release date to August 22nd for The Punisher #1, so still won’t see them for a couple of weeks. (thumbsu

Thanks man.