• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

Nothing like waiting months for PUNISHER #1 to come out so you can get copies of the blank cover. When your Midtown comics order comes in all 5 covers are damaged the absolute same way.P1.thumb.jpg.76038a3f5af067b43c505a8c8294f978.jpg

I've already submitted a ticket with Midtown comics and they'll ask me to send the books back before they and issue replacements. I really wish they would inspect the blank covers before they ship them out. 

Anyway. I'm just complaining. Thanks for reading.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:51 PM, Yoshi said:

Nothing like waiting months for PUNISHER #1 to come out so you can get copies of the blank cover. When your Midtown comics order comes in all 5 covers are damaged the absolute same way.P1.thumb.jpg.76038a3f5af067b43c505a8c8294f978.jpg

I've already submitted a ticket with Midtown comics and they'll ask me to send the books back before they and issue replacements. I really wish they would inspect the blank covers before they ship them out. 

Anyway. I'm just complaining. Thanks for reading.

I haven’t received my blanks yet, but I have heard from a couple different sources that this defect had appeared on the blank cover copies from printing. :| It may have affected most of the print run, if not all?

Edited by nepatkm
Blank covers

—since on the subject....

I have heard that the Dell’Otto variant #1 classic trade covers are being reprinted by Marvel due to a print run defect also.

So expect a slight delay if you pre-ordered any of these.   :gossip:

1CD37D4B-67CF-44E8-A95F-9DBECA851B5F.jpeg

A867E3A6-F160-4FD7-9052-8D1C0EB807AF.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm
Delay

11 hours ago, nepatkm said:

I haven’t received my blanks yet, but I have heard from a couple different sources that this defect had appeared on the blank cover copies from printing. :| It may have affected most of the print run, if not all?

I figured my issues were the result of printing. Might even explain why I haven't seen a single one show up on eBay? I don't know. I sure wish Midtown would inspect their blanks before shipping them to customers. It's just costing them more in the long run.

1 hour ago, Parabellum said:

The Zeck variants aren’t available on his site yet.  

Anyone buy the 1:500 variant?  My local shop quoted me $300 but I declined.  

The Zeck exclusive variants also had a printers defect :| from his site...

268F61C3-426D-4FE1-B7A2-9EBFC3520430.thumb.jpeg.8c7521f135ecbad33181cf1c8a6cb351.jpeg5B8C2FCB-3871-4946-82F3-4D4FA95AA0B3.jpeg.e86b0a9afe5f47b70385897e848691c2.jpeg

I’m Not going after the 1:500 variant. -_-

"One box in the 'shipment' that did make it to my door" ???

Does that mean someone else got the shipment of books? Meaning they did ship aka 'shipment' but they got the wrong label on boxes? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, either way :ohnoez: