• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:

Am I the only one who finds Ken Bruzenak's lettering a little difficult to read?

I found it a little difficult on my phone, even with zoom capabilities....

@nepatkm good deal, lots of word bubbles, interesting read ;)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/3/2018 at 7:00 PM, Yoshi said:

I figured my issues were the result of printing. Might even explain why I haven't seen a single one show up on eBay? I don't know. I sure wish Midtown would inspect their blanks before shipping them to customers. It's just costing them more in the long run.

Well, I got an e-mail from Midtown regarding the dented punisher blanks. 

"We apologize for the damage sustained by your items. At this time we would like to offer you a credit of 25% of the original price that you paid for the books to make up for the unexpected damages. Please let us know if that is how you would like to proceed."

So now I'm calling them in the morning.

Today my replacement copies for the blank variant of PUNISHER #1 came in from Midtown Comics. And just like my first order, they are suffering cover damage. So now I'm coming here. Does anyone have any of the blank variants I could buy from them that are in great condition? 

Send me a privet message to work out the details.

15 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

Today my replacement copies for the blank variant of PUNISHER #1 came in from Midtown Comics. And just like my first order, they are suffering cover damage. So now I'm coming here. Does anyone have any of the blank variants I could buy from them that are in great condition? 

Send me a privet message to work out the details.

I have 15 copies from 3 different sources, and they all have the same defect. As I mentioned before this defect may have affected the entire print run. Hopefully not but ..... :sorry:

3 hours ago, nepatkm said:

I have 15 copies from 3 different sources, and they all have the same defect. As I mentioned before this defect may have affected the entire print run. Hopefully not but ..... :sorry:

Well, this sucks. 

Thank you.

On 9/17/2018 at 9:44 PM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

This bad azz variant came in the mail today thanks to Igcomicstore.

586D6BDA-E3B8-40E7-AC67-15F37C3E360F.thumb.jpeg.a7c07aeb153374ce82758e715824b266.jpeg

Received my copies the other day from IGC.. They really look Fantastic! Im going to send the Zeck, and Dell’Otto virgin cover to CGC for grading. I’m thinking they are 9.8s :wishluck: 

B1BBBF96-4B7A-41A8-88E7-BA73D4A2615F.jpeg

7A6F1174-C337-4DC9-BF2E-3FA0DF761F09.jpeg

2D4AAD48-E315-49BB-9F63-69F32A636D1A.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm