• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

Anyone else remember this Punisher “Wanted Dead or Alive” Poster/ Checklist from 1999?

-It would be cool to get an updated version, I bet that Rap Sheet would have some Astronomical Numbers now. 💀

689C7BBB-3F49-43EC-872C-0113C1E0B44B.jpeg

BDE9640E-6661-4669-91BD-21E95A0CE63E.jpeg

75F020DE-3A8E-4E0A-872C-588EF52698FC.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm

I Finally have a CGC 9.8 copy of Punisher Max #31 (2004 series) 1st Barracuda. 💀

D8A9B297-41B3-4F1E-8B52-222A6E94D10B.thumb.jpeg.b4459d1ced1c7553bca4761494042c70.jpeg

In my opinion, one of the most hardcore villains the Punisher has faced. Very bloody and cringeworthy battles between the two. Of course good old Frank took the Punishment farther in the end. 

I’m hoping for a resurrection of Barracuda in the New series, How do the rest of you Punisher fans rank Barracuda?

All this Punisher talk whew! It did give me the presence of mind to get the Dell Otto Punisher #1..... Lord willing to add to #2 Punisher Dell Otto cover for my Dell Otto Remarks coming up :foryou:

I think I said the name 3 times, so maybe "they'll" show up!  

and for a notification @nepatkm

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
tag

on another note does Mike Zeck carry any Punisher OA to cons? He's coming in May, and it'll be the first time (to my knowledge) that I'll have a chance to meet him....

But idk what he brings..... 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
MIKE

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

All this Punisher talk whew! It did give me the presence of mind to get the Dell Otto Punisher #1..... Lord willing to add to #2 Punisher Dell Otto cover for my Dell Otto Remarks coming up :foryou:

I think I said the name 3 times, so maybe "they'll" show up!  

and for a notification @nepatkm

Very great covers, going to submit my Virgin #1 soon. Have these in graded in 9.8 now. What do you prefer @ADAMANTIUM the Virgin covers, or the trade dress?  I think I prefer the trade dress although Virgin covers are very cool looking. 👍

B531904A-E632-4780-BE9B-F46E3081E642.jpeg

932F4A35-0C90-43B4-A3F0-BEA1CC20611C.jpeg

634961BA-0C2D-4142-AF11-9353423AFE23.jpeg

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

on another note does Steve Zeck carry any Punisher OA to cons? He's coming in May, and it'll be the first time (to my knowledge) that I'll have a chance to meet him....

Mike Zeck , does have limited exclusive copies to the series that he sells online, and at conventions. They are different. 👍

Edited by nepatkm

I'm with you @nepatkm the Trade Dress for a book like this is the bee's knee's, I like the virgin covers, but sometimes trade dress is preferred! :) 

not to rant too much, but I tried for a Dell Otto remark of the Punisher on a Venom book (don't ask me why lol ) but Mr. Otto seeing venom, did venom...

SO I've got it in my brain that I missed the chance and am going to send him a Punisher book, so that I get the Punisher lol 

1 minute ago, nepatkm said:

Mike Zeck , does have limited exclusive copies to the series that he sells online, and at conventions. They are different. 👍

Ok cool I'll check it out, I feel bad that I couldn't really add to the conversation, long time ago I told you I had bought a run from Punisher 2014 that I hadn't got around to reading...

I still haven't read them doh! I either forget or the timing isn't right for a read....

4 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Omg did I call him Steve? :facepalm: :roflmao: 

The last Punisher that I read was the Bayou Stuff, which was different and we've discussed before..

I enjoy The Punisher, because the stories aren't "always" your typical Good Guy/ Bad Guy/ Super Hero, or imo

Sometimes The Punisher takes a while to get there, but I enjoy that too.....

I swear this is a that's what she said moment, but Frank Castle is a thinker for me sometimes...... compared to your superhero that must do the right thing....and sometimes Frank goes too far :eek:  I'll keep quite now

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

on another note does Mike Zeck carry any Punisher OA to cons? He's coming in May, and it'll be the first time (to my knowledge) that I'll have a chance to meet him....

Mike typically does head sketches and remarques of the Punisher at cons, but you need to get on his list early on the first day.  Typically, his list fills up pretty quickly.