• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, nepatkm said:

I Finally have a CGC 9.8 copy of Punisher Max #31 (2004 series) 1st Barracuda. 💀

D8A9B297-41B3-4F1E-8B52-222A6E94D10B.thumb.jpeg.b4459d1ced1c7553bca4761494042c70.jpeg

In my opinion, one of the most hardcore villains the Punisher has faced. Very bloody and cringeworthy battles between the two. Of course good old Frank took the Punishment farther in the end. 

I’m hoping for a resurrection of Barracuda in the New series, How do the rest of you Punisher fans rank Barracuda?

I completely agree!  Bullseye is a close second but Barracuda is the man!

So is anyone else reading the new series?  Just finished issue #10. It was good, but I was expecting a lot more...

still anxiously awaiting issue #11 now. 

🍿 

4 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Just me I guess...... :sorry:

:foryou:.... I've posted and no responses in a couple of threads too, it makes "me" feel better to not be the only one, but 

:martini:

24 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:foryou:.... I've posted and no responses in a couple of threads too, it makes "me" feel better to not be the only one, but 

Thanks for responding @ADAMANTIUM, guess it just makes us unique or Pioneers in our fields of the hobby. I’ll keep on. :banana:

12 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Thought I’d share a cool time lapse video of Garrie Gastonny creating a Punisher sketch cover for me about 3 years ago. 💀

Lol I didn't see the skull with the red coming, a pleasant surprise :)

awesome!

On 4/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

On 4/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, nepatkm said:

Thanks for responding @ADAMANTIUM, guess it just makes us unique or Pioneers in our fields of the hobby. I’ll keep on. :banana:

it's so hard to keep a thread going ... seems everyone's attention span is so short these days 

i don't collect Punishers but they have great covers !!

20 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Was anyone else gutted by the end of Savage Avengers issue 1 like I was?

Those guys better watch out. They F'd with the wrong man.

I was just happy to see The Punisher finally get involved. 👍

Good issue, lets see where It goes from here. I’m a little worried that The Punisher is being overexposed at the present time. Appearing in a lot of titles right now. Could be a good or bad thing. 

(shrug)