• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, nepatkm said:

I was just happy to see The Punisher finally get involved. 👍

Good issue, lets see where It goes from here. I’m a little worried that The Punisher is being overexposed at the present time. Appearing in a lot of titles right now. Could be a good or bad thing. 

(shrug)

Issue 2 can't come out fast enough for me. Even if the PUNISHER isn't in the next issue, the anticipation of whatever he is going to do in retaliation to this cult will be epic.

On 5/4/2019 at 2:26 PM, Yoshi said:

Issue 2 can't come out fast enough for me. Even if the PUNISHER isn't in the next issue, the anticipation of whatever he is going to do in retaliation to this cult will be epic.

The Punisher is all in now, next issue he should be a major figure in the storyline. 👍

On 6/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, nepatkm said:

Also updated one for my Punisher (1987) series... currently missing 9 ( CGG 9.8 ) issues away from completion, including Annuals.  #90 (9.6), and #96 (9.2) miss the 9.8 grade :sorry:, however are the highest graded copies at the time, so I included them......💀💀💀

3AF17750-A0A2-4483-9D73-8F82D693D22A.jpeg

This is so awesome!! Beautiful set:golfclap: 

On 6/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, nepatkm said:

Also updated one for my Punisher (1987) series... currently missing 9 ( CGG 9.8 ) issues away from completion, including Annuals.  #90 (9.6), and #96 (9.2) miss the 9.8 grade :sorry:, however are the highest graded copies at the time, so I included them......💀💀💀

3AF17750-A0A2-4483-9D73-8F82D693D22A.jpeg

I have to agree this is a pretty set.

But I am a little disappointed, I was expecting this to be a 47 page thread in appreciation of @PunisherPunisherPunisher! :whistle:

11 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Thanks, you haven't noticed me until now? :)

Sure, you didn’t notice me until now??? 🙃

Did anyone else here like The Punisher:2099 Series here? I did back then, I’m gonna refresh my memory, and reread the series this weekend. 👍

229D826B-4207-439E-BCA3-938358254BA9.jpeg

5 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

How come this thread isnt pinned?

I haven't bought a punisher comic since warzone 1, outside of thanos 13 but that's an entirely different story,and hes still my favourite superhero always was and always will be.

I think there is a need for vigilantism, some people just...

Not enough activity in this thread to be worthy of pinning it @Hollywood1892  😕

Always love to see others Punisher items, but not many post them, or create conversations about the character. 

Post away 😆👍