• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

I would love to see some other collectors post their favorite punisher books and items. If anyones post on here I will add some more, if not I will let the htread die a quick death.

Picture isn't working for me? I am guessing CW#5 variant by your description

This is my one of my favorite Punisher covers of modern era.

Civil_War_5_VAR_CGC_98-1.jpg

Even though it would look a look cooler if Spidey was wearing his Red and Blue costume.

I was a big Punisher fan growing up and I put together full runs of his core title, War Journal and War Zone piece by piece from my local comic shops. I think I am still missing 4 or 5 total issues, which I should try to find cheap at some point. I am pretty sure I have all the graphic novels, prestige format books, and one-shots though.

Getting an ASM 129 was always a dream of mine as a kid. A forum member finally hooked me up with a nice copy about a year ago, I think it was Inhuman Fiend...

I think I am still missing 4 or 5 total issues, which I should try to find cheap at some point....

I probly gots em', you jus need ta look harda nex time you come 'round fella :insane:

I think I am still missing 4 or 5 total issues, which I should try to find cheap at some point....

I probly gots em', you jus need ta look harda nex time you come 'round fella :insane:

Yeah right. lol Out of the 100 boxes you own, about 5 are easily accessible and none are in order. Maybe when you stop hoarding and start sorting...