• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Glad to finally have this in the collection. I might upgrade later but I'm really happy with this one. Graded better than I thought 

IMG_5566.JPG

:cloud9: Classic book, and cover, what a Fantastic looking copy!! Congratulations!!:applause:

Yep! The 100 variant is a rare find, great condition to boot!!!  And Price :whatthe:

Congratulations!! (thumbsu

Edited by nepatkm

1 hour ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Awesome grab on that Punisher 100!!!

Thank you!

37 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Yep! The 100 variant is a rare find, great condition to boot!!!  And Price :whatthe:

Congratulations!! (thumbsu

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Slow down.

It's a variant? I know what variants are. I'm just new to the world of the Punisher. What's the story behind issue 100's covers?

Because of an Ebay mix up, I got a huge chunk of the Marvel Punisher books, so I figured I would try and complete the run as well as read them. So far I've been lucky in that the Punisher trades I've picked up have been great reads.

30 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

It's a variant? I know what variants are. I'm just new to the world of the Punisher. What's the story behind issue 100's covers?

I posted both covers on page 20 of this thread. ( go back 2 pages? ) (thumbsu you have the Michael Golden cover. 

21 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Just got this back from CGC. Punisher 3. It's too bad I haven't seen any SS copies of this yet with Charlie Cox and/or Jon Bernthal since it's the scene from the Netflix show

IMG_5578.JPG

Beautiful copy!! My favorite cover from that run/series (2000) --Great job. :applause:

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, Cyrax said:

Some of my favorite Punisher covers

IMG_0510.JPG.dcfa8837525e2d4b4fcf01d6d66775a3.JPG

Yep, Great cover! :headbang: -- Great TPB Punishers books in background also, I'm Hoping to see more of your collection. (thumbsu

4 hours ago, mosconi said:

Great Punisher cover's everyone :golfclap: Here's a recent Punisher cover I picked up and a Bowen mini-bust:

34139531700_e1643bfbfe_b.jpg

33714792513_2df26c903d_b.jpg

34525399235_d808f4a439_c.jpg

Great items!! I really like the signature placement of Len Wein on the ASM 162. :applause: