• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Awesome! I look forward to seeing them. Best of luck on the 9.6 upgrade. I think 9.6 at the current price is a solid investment.

I don't foresee a problem getting one at GPA.  I plan on selling my 9.0 and my copies of hulk 180 9.0 and 181 7.5.  Should be enough to cover it.  I'm liquidating my wolverine collection to focus on good ol Frank.

19 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

Oh yeah and I picked up a 9.8 Opena variant and the French Marvel Saga with the same cover.

These are most of my graded punisher books, minus Punisher Armory 3 in 9.8 and the ones I just bought.  

The pic quality isn't very good; all are white pages, ASM 129 is 9.0, ASM 134, 135 are 9.6, Giant sized Spiderman 7 is 9.6 and all others are 9.8.  One of my favorites is the War Journal 30 manufacturing error.

As far as raw books are concerned I have limited series 1-5 (#1 has a head sketch and sig by Mike Zeck, plan on doing all five the same way), vol 2 1-104, War Journal 1-80, War Zone 1-41, Annuals 1-8, Punisher Magazine 1-15, Assasins Guild graphic novel, and a bunch of one shots and his appearances in The 'Nam.

I have multiple copies of the last issues of vol 2 and war journal cause I'm trying to get those in 9.8.  It's gonna be a long road.  But I'm doing ok so far.

image.jpeg

That's an impressive Punisher collection! Very nice stuff. I'm hoping to check a few of those off my list soon. War Journal is one of my favorite series to read 

25 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

Oh yeah and I picked up a 9.8 Opena variant and the French Marvel Saga with the same cover.

These are most of my graded punisher books, minus Punisher Armory 3 in 9.8 and the ones I just bought.  

The pic quality isn't very good; all are white pages, ASM 129 is 9.0, ASM 134, 135 are 9.6, Giant sized Spiderman 7 is 9.6 and all others are 9.8.  One of my favorites is the War Journal 30 manufacturing error.

As far as raw books are concerned I have limited series 1-5 (#1 has a head sketch and sig by Mike Zeck, plan on doing all five the same way), vol 2 1-104, War Journal 1-80, War Zone 1-41, Annuals 1-8, Punisher Magazine 1-15, Armory 1-10, Assasins Guild graphic novel, and a bunch of one shots and his appearances in The 'Nam.

I have multiple copies of the last issues of vol 2 and war journal cause I'm trying to get those in 9.8.  It's gonna be a long road.  But I'm doing ok so far.

image.jpeg

Looks like you're missing a slabbed #102

Edited by TheFifthHorseman

On 5/31/2017 at 7:28 PM, nepatkm said:

So I've been told this is from Secret Empire #3--- anybody reading this?? Wtf is going on. ???

IMG_3937.JPG

Nothing....absolutely nothing.  Secret Empire, Hydra Cap, Hydra Punisher, it's all garbage.  They should have just slapped a WHAT IF?  on the cover of these stories.   Cosmic Cube will reverse all, end of story.  Thanks for stealing my money Nick Spencer. 

2 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

Nothing....absolutely nothing.  Secret Empire, Hydra Cap, Hydra Punisher, it's all garbage.  They should have just slapped a WHAT IF?  on the cover of these stories.   Cosmic Cube will reverse all, end of story.  Thanks for stealing my money Nick Spencer. 

Grrrr ..Marvel ... :pullhair:

1 hour ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

I was lucky to get a CGC 9.4 #102 for pretty cheap

Big fan of that Bullseye cover

Bullseye cover #102 :cloud9:

Edited by nepatkm

1 hour ago, nepatkm said:

Punisher Max: Hot Rods of Death. Cool looking cover, liking the Punishers car.

--I've never read this one shot before, and guess I wont for a while either :p.....anyway came in today.

hot rods max.jpg

Outstanding! I've never seen that one either. Sweet pick up