• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Posted this in the comic room thread but wanted to add here too. Thanks to a great find at an estate sale the other day I was able to add some nice items to my Punisher/Venom Detolf section. 

IMG_6374.JPG

IMG_6381.JPG

Great Items!! Congratulations :applause:

More Halloween Season Punisher Fun!!!

I'm still very thankful for the Jeffrey Edwards (art) /Steve Lydic (colors) sketch cover opp run by Daniel Partouche @Par2ch a couple years ago, I had a zombie Punisher done....:cloud9: Thanks again!!

Zombie%20Punisher%20Bust%20w-grave%20BampW%20Inks_zpschylksuu (2).jpg

Punisher 1 edwards-lydic cgc (2).jpg

Edited by nepatkm

Because I didn't get enough of a reaction is statue's thread hahaha, it is a nice one though, it was sold out at the next LCS I went too; checking prices lol but wanted to support the good ole LCS :) 

Gallery Netflix Jon Bernthal Pinisher with light photo.jpg

Went to Fayettville con yesterday and scored big on the dollar boxes.  Around 100 Punisher issues.  About 60 issues of Punisher, Journal, Zone, Armory and specials.  9 prestige, and 30 or so guest apps  Paid $5 for #100.  Everything else $1!

Some Highlights:

IMAG6162.jpg

IMAG6167.jpg

IMAG6168.jpg

IMAG6169.jpg

IMAG6170.jpg

Edited by StingerMcK