• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Par2ch said:

Yeah the ink they used for the cover and the Paper Stock really did not accommodate the amount of time Mike used to do those remarks. So out of the ink just came off and so you have some permanent Mike Zeck fingerprints on the cover which makes it even more unique. Will be listing the following issues the next few weeks which are 9.0 and 8.5

A Unique Bonus @Parabellum  (thumbsu

@Par2ch Just wondering how you've made out with the newest Punisher Blank cover, I haven't came across any without the crease flaw. I know you most likely have gotten a major amount of them, how have your experiences been with them? Asking For a friend lol .. @Yoshi

I always liked the Punisher: War Zone #1 cover. I pulled this out of the bin at a local HPB. I liked it a whole lot more after giving it a thorough once-over. Looks like one of the Comics X-Press 1:5000, but I can't prove that since I haven't had the courage to take it out of the bag to look for the certificate. ;) 

Punisher1.JPG

Punisher2.JPG

23 hours ago, BabaLament said:

I always liked the Punisher: War Zone #1 cover. I pulled this out of the bin at a local HPB. I liked it a whole lot more after giving it a thorough once-over. Looks like one of the Comics X-Press 1:5000, but I can't prove that since I haven't had the courage to take it out of the bag to look for the certificate. ;) 

Punisher1.JPG

Punisher2.JPG

Glad your happy. (thumbsu , and hope you’re right on your find. Weren’t the comics xpress issues signed in gold metallic ink on the cover by JrJr? 

Won this last night, 4 down 6 more to go.  Bought a #9 that would have been a solid 9.8 but the seller didn’t package it correctly and turned it into maybe a 9.4 with a press ☹️.  If anyone has any raw candidates let me know (4,5,6,7,8,9).

043A804F-F4FE-4673-AD91-78031C341F52.jpeg

Edited by Parabellum

On 11/3/2018 at 8:26 PM, BabaLament said:

Punisher1.JPG

Punisher2.JPG

What’s the verdict?

@Parabellum John Romita Jr., but since it wasn't witnessed, its on the green label. Same with the Humberto Ramos sign & remark. These are PC books, and I don't mind. They look great.

IMG_5549.JPG

IMG_5537.JPG

*Update*

I posted this in the Crossover thread, but I'll repost here too. This started life as a PGX 8.5. Took advantage of the Crossover promotion, and now it looks great on a CGC slab!

Punisher.jpg

Edited by BabaLament

15 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Less than a week to go...... The 18th

:banana::banana::banana:

lol I thought that I was in the Punisher thread, is it determine if Netflix will stay with the Punisher, or is it now up to Disney? I hope Punisher doesn't go the way of Luke Cage and Iron Fist

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
21 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Less than a week to go...... The 18th

:banana::banana::banana:

lol I thought that I was in the Punisher thread, is it determine if Netflix will stay with the Punisher, or is it now up to Disney? I hope Punisher doesn't go the way of Luke Cage and Iron Fist

Thanks nepatkm for answering my same question in a different thread, sucks to hear they "may" cancel, lol I barely feel like paying for Netflix..... let alone another Disney service :eek: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks nepatkm for answering my same question in a different thread, sucks to hear they "may" cancel, lol I barely feel like paying for Netflix..... let alone another Disney service :eek: 

I know what you mean, @ADAMANTIUM

:sorry: