• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

Who is "the Punisher".....?

His real name Juan Carlos Waltermyer, as far as I know, he was a guy that roamed South America about 60 years ago searching for the fountain of youth, incidently,he found a series of hidden ruins off of the Edge of the Amazon. During his expedition everyone but two people died of Cholera. When he was trying to get sponsorship for a second trip he went temporarily insane, claiming some outrageous discoveries, like the "fact" that he discovered Santa's Secret workshop. My Uncle Chato and my Tio Beto met the guy in the Bolivian Patent office, where he was trying to Patent..his latest invention...The Burp, I don't think anybody believed that he invented the burp, or his more famous one..The happy face. He was trying to also patent the Exclamation mark but, apparently it had already been patented in Switzerland. He finally came back to reality, only to become a psychopath out for blood..at least now he was back to being himself..I think he changed his name there at the end...

His real name Juan Carlos Waltermyer, as far as I know, he was a guy that roamed South America about 60 years ago searching for the fountain of youth, incidently,he found a series of hidden ruins off of the Edge of the Amazon. During his expedition everyone but two people died of Cholera. When he was trying to get sponsorship for a second trip he went temporarily insane, claiming some outrageous discoveries, like the "fact" that he discovered Santa's Secret workshop. My Uncle Chato and my Tio Beto met the guy in the Bolivian Patent office, where he was trying to Patent..his latest invention...The Burp, I don't think anybody believed that he invented the burp, or his more famous one..The happy face. He was trying to also patent the Exclamation mark but, apparently it had already been patented in Switzerland. He finally came back to reality, only to become a psychopath out for blood..at least now he was back to being himself..I think he changed his name there at the end...

hm

PunisherOutlaw.jpg

lol

Some sweet books that I picked up from FatComicMafia aka Turwilliger comics ( Ed is great to deal with (thumbs u )

punisher-554133.jpg

punisher-564533.jpg

Best.

Origin.

EVER.