• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Can't take it anymore !!

20 posts in this topic

After watching Ebay the past few months now, I want to scream in peoples faces IRON MAN #1 is NOT worth that much !!!

Seriously, line them up with the fools who paid $400.00 for ASM 300

I just sold a raw 7.0 for $410 on ebay. I thought I might get $300, but I'm not complaining. :grin:

Half of the proceeds went into savings and the other half into the flat screen TV envelope.

I'm tempted to sell my other copy now... :grin:

It's just movie hype. It will die down some.

It's certainly not a super-common piece fo junk like ASM 300 though.

You sure?

Ive heard that people would have racks and racks of this book at shows. more so than the IM/SM and Subby #1.

After watching Ebay the past few months now, I want to scream in peoples faces IRON MAN #1 is NOT worth that much !!!

I just sold a raw 7.0 for $410 on ebay. I thought I might get $300, but I'm not complaining. :grin:

Half of the proceeds went into savings and the other half into the flat screen TV envelope.

Good for you, and when you turn on the TV please say "thank you suckers"

You sure?

Ive heard that people would have racks and racks of this book at shows. more so than the IM/SM and Subby #1.

Agreed, the IM/SM is harder to find, well pre-movie hype at least. And why Iron Man 1, why not TOS 39.?. At least that is a true Grail of Grails. And compare IM 1 to any of the other number 1's X men, ASM, Avengers, FF.

Heres one there are more IM 1's in High Grade then there are Hero For Hire 1's. I barely see the Hero For Hire 1, huge difference in character appeal, but were talking about scarcity. I just dont get it its a book I did want to own, but has gotten thrown below random early JLA issues for the time being.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Iron-Man-1-7-0-7-5-Super-Glossy_W0QQitemZ130203973095QQihZ003QQcategoryZ32735QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/IRON-MAN-1-CGC-8-5_W0QQitemZ370033222818QQihZ024QQcategoryZ66509QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/IRON-MAN-1-MARVEL-1968-CGC-7-0_W0QQitemZ200208477367QQihZ010QQcategoryZ32735QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Congrats on the sale!

At least ASM #300 is a key.

You're all a bunch of elitist snobs who knock any book published within the last 25 years. :baiting:

At least ASM #300 is a key.

You're all a bunch of elitist snobs who knock any book published within the last 25 years. :baiting:

That's Mister Elitist Snob, that you very much.