• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC, Greggy, Doc Watson and drbanner BANNED!

208 posts in this topic

I miss Hooksie - The King of Waffles. :(

lol

What's up you wee blighter? Hope all your ladies are well and driving you crazy!!

They are indeed my uncontested favourite flame-haired Adonis. Took them on a shopping spree yesterday hoping it would tire them out, but no. Out for lunch and to watch Zootropolis this afternoon and I'm more nailed than them, I guess age is taking it's toll on me now.

I'll just demolish the fridge full of Brewdog craft beers I've got in while I have a couple of days off work. :grin:

I miss Hooksie - The King of Waffles. :(

lol

What's up you wee blighter? Hope all your ladies are well and driving you crazy!!

They are indeed my uncontested favourite flame-haired Adonis. Took them on a shopping spree yesterday hoping it would tire them out, but no. Out for lunch and to watch Zootropolis this afternoon and I'm more nailed than them, I guess age is taking it's toll on me now.

I'll just demolish the fridge full of Brewdog craft beers I've got in while I have a couple of days off work. :grin:

Gav!is boozadism back?

Best April fools was Baltimore Lauren and Paratrooper. Classic.

I liked the 25-cent Spidey 129 variant thread (back when we thought it was just a joke)...haven't seen one hit the open market in years! :frustrated:

:popcorn:

Watson's gone, JC posts once a year....

It's time.

time for what???

Time for a new thread. It was time 5 years ago. It's past time now.

time for you to go sheepishly back posting only gremlins again?

:baiting:

Oh, there was nothing sheepish about that. Self-control is a marvelous thing.

Don't be so easily offended, nerfherder.