• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

A retailer friend notified me that Diamond is telling them that the wrong cover stock was used and that they will be offering replacement copies with the correct paper stock asap.

I will replace Marc Wolfe's Bad cover stock with the correct paper stock ASAP

Hey Marc, I had placed an order 30 of these for The Oconocon but ended up getting the regular version instead. Thanks for letting me know about the problems working on them with marker. How do you think they will be for painting or normal pencil or ink sketches?

Marc will be a guest at The 1st annual Oconocon on May 4th in Oconomowoc WI !!!

Just a friendly reminder, to those who are interested the corrected copies of the sketch cover have come in. One of the stores I frequent gave me the 25 replacement copies for free and not to worry about the 25 error ones. I hope my regular store will do the same with the 25 I purchased.

The covers are exactly the same stock as the Fallen Son book :)

I have already commissioned about 10 to be done so it will not be long before I will post some pics :)

Just a friendly reminder, to those who are interested the corrected copies of the sketch cover have come in. One of the stores I frequent gave me the 25 replacement copies for free and not to worry about the 25 error ones. I hope my regular store will do the same with the 25 I purchased.

The covers are exactly the same stock as the Fallen Son book :)

I have already commissioned about 10 to be done so it will not be long before I will post some pics :)

wicked!

Brian Postman (90s artist of Captain America and Spider-woman) is currently working on a Secret Invasion for me, in the meantime he emailed this image of a Fallen Son/Secret Invasion combination cover to see if anyone would be interested in it.

If you are interested in purchasing it or inquiring about a getting a sketch cover of your own contact Brian Directly at bpostman58@yahoo.com

57349-cappy2.jpg.2dd2ec004b9585f34dd0ad7d88f7213f.jpg