• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

When you get a piece of work from someone like Bran Postman, is there any way to get it CGC SS'ed? Do any of the witnesses regularly make arrangements for stuff like that?

Ok here it is, my first Secret Invasion cover. My theme for most of these are going to be 1st apperance/classic cover swipes w/Skrulls. Since Brian Postman is known for drawing Spider-woman, I thought a swipe of her first apperance was perfect. Here it is, but with Nick Fury as a skrull.

57398-Spider-woman.JPG.96166e2be73ec97609b67ec819839d7a.JPG

Heres the next one up. Not a cover swipe this time. Black Cat as a skrull by Dave Simons

All the commission I send out are in top loaders with the centers cut out so to not damage the comic, if you are wondering about the pieces of plastic around the image.

57465-BlackCat.jpg.e537654a35290fb3df7f422d5efefecb.jpg

Heres the next one up. Not a cover swipe this time. Black Cat as a skrull by Dave Simons

All the commission I send out are in top loaders with the centers cut out so to not damage the comic, if you are wondering about the pieces of plastic around the image.

Sweet! Nize kitty :luhv: