• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skrull variants...

81 posts in this topic

I couldnt find any of these still. The shops I go to didnt have them, and i really wanted the new exiles and young x men.... Im not going to ebay.

Secret Invasion variants. Above 1:25 no luck

Skrull variants... No Luck..

There was I think a spider-girl skrull variant released on Wednesday which was one of those tossed in secret ones that don't need to be ordered. Funny enough my lcs ordered 5 spider-girl and then asked for 4 more spider-girl and they got the variant book.

MORE SKRULL VARAINTS ANNOUNCED

Marvel is offering new Skrully variants, similar to the ones seen on Captain Marvel #4, Young X-Men #1 and others on the following titles. 1 copy of each variant can be ordered for every 10 copies ordered of the regular cover.

IRON MAN: VIVA LAS VEGAS 1 SKRULLY VARIANT

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL 19 SKRULLY VARIANT

X-MEN: LEGACY 211 SKRULLY VARIANT

AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE 13 SKRULLY VARIANT

WOLVERINE: ORIGINS 25 SKRULLY VARIANT

:acclaim:

:screwy: or Skrully (shrug)

SOB ! Thats 4 more I need to find, this is really irking me. If anyone can get me these for cover, I will graciously take them and add the 3% for paypal fees. Desperate times.. And I still havent gotten the Secret Invasion 1:50, or sketch. And am just skrewed for the Mighty New Avengers variant.

If anyone can get me these for cover, I will graciously take them and add the 3% for paypal fees. Desperate times.. And I still havent gotten the Secret Invasion 1:50, or sketch. And am just skrewed for the Mighty New Avengers variant.

I'd gladly help, but so far I haven't seen more than 1 of these on the shelf. They only seem to get 10 or 12 issues of some of these titles, and so far they've had only 1 of the Skrull covers left each time. I didn't get the Young X-men one at all. The Uncanny #497 should be easier, as they order a lot more of the main titles like this. Maybe that's all they get to begin with --- I usually pop in at lunchtime on Wednesdays, and I may be getitng first crack. Here's the Ghost Rider:

GR-22.jpg

I didn't get the Young X-men one at all. The Uncanny #497 should be easier, as they order a lot more of the main titles like this. If I see an extra, I'll grab it for you. (thumbs u

Marvel is killing me here. All these variants. Just called my LCS and they had a few of the "random" ones, but are upping the price of the 1:10. Stupid me, i told them about the variants (they had no idea) and probably would have gotten the Skrully ones for cover price. How unfair :)

Same here. Someone leaked and the prices at LCS's rival Ebay. Raw Deal ! :frustrated: