• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's lame eBay auctions

87 posts in this topic

Batman, Superman, Green Lantern... BAH, I say! :P

There's only one that I'm even looking at and it's one that don't even need! :whistle:

* Does anybody, really...? Bid placed anyhow. meh

Buy that lame Human Fly

Buy that lame Human Fly

:shy:

OW-W...? :P

Was that a NoChips raw book? :wishluck:

Don't think so. Pretty sure I got it from a local store that has consignment books from one of his customers. Lots of lame mid 70s and later Marvels. :baiting:

hm

I recall you nabbing a #2 in "9.6" raw from Stu... just wondering if this was the one.

I'll make sure it doesn't go too cheap. :devil:

Who knows, it could my my 1st "Greggy". lol

Against my better judgment, I buy too many of these mid-70s books. Will probably be the last time I bother grading them. Not worth my effort.

Auctions end today :headbang:
Thank God. :P

From your lips to God's ears. Amen. :angel:

I lost the tarzan to the same dude I sold a 100 pager too yesterday! :tonofbricks:
Mmmm....maybe I should have taken that ComicLink offer awhile back? Oh well, overall I did better than I expected. Some disappointments but some went higher than expected.

Auctions end today :headbang:
Thank God. :P

From your lips to God's ears. Amen. :angel:

I lost the tarzan to the same dude I sold a 100 pager too yesterday! :tonofbricks:
Mmmm....maybe I should have taken that ComicLink offer awhile back? Oh well, overall I did better than I expected. Some disappointments but some went higher than expected.
:applause: